Jeannie--hey cousin! Stacie told me she found your blog through Penny Robin's blog, so I thought I'd check it out and say Hi! How are you guys? Your kids are so cute and look so grown up! And I see that you're expecting again...Congrats! I'm due with baby #3 at the end of the month and I am sooo ready to be done. The heat is killing me! Well, I hope you are doing well. Feel free to stop by my blog anytime...
6 comments:
Hey! congratulations on the baby! I knew that is what you meant by good news! Pazley looked so cute in the parade she is such a doll!
Oh so cute, I didn't know you were pregnant? What the heck jeannie! Well- that will be good.. your kids are too cute! What else you been up to lady?
Pazley looks so pretty! Hopefully she'll grow out of it before she's a teenager.
Jeannie--hey cousin! Stacie told me she found your blog through Penny Robin's blog, so I thought I'd check it out and say Hi! How are you guys? Your kids are so cute and look so grown up! And I see that you're expecting again...Congrats! I'm due with baby #3 at the end of the month and I am sooo ready to be done. The heat is killing me! Well, I hope you are doing well. Feel free to stop by my blog anytime...
www.bruceandguce.blogspot.com
I would love to hear from you!
Congratulations on the baby. Your family is so cute!
Congrats on the baby news! Your little girl is super cute- and a good poser for the camera :)
Post a Comment