Saturday, July 26, 2008

Beaver 24th

So Pazley is the 2007 Petite Miss Beaver County Queen and she got to ride in the float in the parade. She was so excited we had to go get some picture of her in her crown. Eli and grandma Jana during the parade


Pazley waving big. She is so funny when I was doing her hair she would practice until I would see her, then she would stop. It was so funy
We didnt do to much Pazley was in the Parade so we watched her, Clint had to work at the gas station from 7-2 so all he got to see was Pazley go bye. I had to work from 11-3 so the parade was all we did beside going to Ruben and Katys that night for the fireworks.

1 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...

Totally unrelated to the post....but I am assuming that by the new title on your blog that you are expecting. Congrats!! Hope all goes well.