and were off...
To Yellow stone that is..I have wanted to take the kids to Yellowstone for a couple years now so this year we made it happen
Pazley stayed with some cousins in SLC for a couple days and we picked her up on a Thursday and did all the school cloths chopping and then headed to Idaho Friday morning.
The kids loved the bear cubs we could have bottle fed them but it was like 25 dollars a person.
Bear World Idaho
Instead we rode in the truck that takes you through the bear habitat and got to feed the bears. The kids loved it
Goats
Buffalo (its a good thing we saw some there because we didn't see any animals in Yellowstone)
Wolves
They have an amusement park for the kids at Bear world to..
I took a photo of their photo because i wasn't paying for thiers.
Petting Zoo also.. The goats were a pain in the butt
Albino Elk
we missed the Idaho sign going into Idaho so when we entered Montana I had Clint turn around so I could get it.
We stayed at a camp ground in west Yellowstone. The kids loved it. I take pictures while they pitch the tent..
there are two little dots in the middle of the field and those are Elk... The only two animals we saw in Yellowstone
There are several little glaciers on the way through the park on the way to old faithful.
They were beautiful but they stunk
we were waiting for Old Faithful and this one went off in the distance and I think it was almost better than old faithful.
I dont remember what lake this was but it was pretty
REALLY pretty falls.
These are the Grand Tetons
We were almost into Jackson Hole ans there were a lot of cars pulled over and so we did to. There was this pretty Moose.
Jackson Hole..
Alpine slides
Rolling down the hill after the slides















1 comments:
https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-600-million-original-made-in-usa
Post a Comment