24th of July float.
Luke sure loves his grandpa's
On the 4th of July, the American Legion hosts all the events. I enjoy it because there is not as may people as the 24th holiday. Clints grandpa Rondo was honored along with the other veterans
Foot races.. Luke won his race.
Lily
Eli in his water boots and all
Pazley
I was asked to eat in the RIB OFF contest for the EMT, FIREFIGHTERS vs. LAW ENFORCEMENT. Those were some good ribs.
Victoria
Danielle
Craig
Olin
We only lost by like 3 or 4 but we had 3 girls their whole team was boys
Pazley and her friend Annie ate in the pie eating contest.
She ate til she about threw up..























1 comments:
Wow, we seriously look good in those rib eating pictures. I'm so glad you posted them. A big fat NOT!! But we did an awesome job of throwing down some major man ribs!
Post a Comment