Love this picture Luke was so scared and Eli was shocked!!
It safe to say Luke is potty trained.. I was going to do it after the kids went back to school and he told me on the 22nd he wanted to poop in his potty an the rest is history he did it all by him self. Yea no more diapers
I got to be part of a great suprise for a great friend. Candi and her stepdad. Ray was here this summer and saw this saddle he wanted to re-do for Candi so when we went to WA him and I teamed up and made a plan. I came home and had it shipped to him and he worked his tail off getting it all done when they came down in Nov he didtn have it all the way don so i actually got to help him do some work on it. Well he was here for Christmas and this was the first time she put it on her horse and rode it. I was so hard keeping a secret from her for like 2 months..
Luke all the sudden took a love to Woody from Toy Story so he got this woody pillow for Christmas and it was so cute when he took a nap wit him on Christmas day.

Eli snuggling with this dog
Luke talking to Maggie in her cage
We had a lot of parties this season. This picture was at Clint's party in Delta for Cardwell. Clint and I never gets good pictures together
I helped grandma Bevie decorate the tree's that she takes to her kids graves every year it was cool to be a part of it.
Paz leading the music at grandma Lan's storytelling party.
Ward Christmas party pazley got to be an angle

Eli said he had a sore mouth so we went to the dentist and we have continued to go back we went the first time and he had an infection so they wouldn't do anything so we had to come back in two days after he had had a RX well they still didn't do anything because it was still bad so we went a week later and still not better so we went to the clinic to get stronger meds he got a shot so we will see what happens when we go in 2 days.
He is cheeks are kinda chubby but if you look at the bottom left you can see it is worse thats where the infection was.












0 comments:
Post a Comment