Saturday, December 31, 2011

November 2011

We got a dog I know its weird but we like her a lot. Its a test of our patients but she is so cute!. She is a miniture schnauzer and yorkie mix so she is a schnorkie. Her dad was 5 pounds and her mom was 14 so she wont get to big.


I also went to my first EMT Conference. It was very educational and a lot of fun and good company.
L-R me Colten, Staci and Vanessa
Rachael and I
L-R Brian, Jennifer, Colten and Staci.
After the conference we were invited to go to the BYU football game with Brian and Candi it was cold but fun.
Love Clints awesome hat?

Random pictures of Lukie I had to squeeze in!
Its a tire horse at my dads house.

Pazley also danced and clogged in the Festival of Tree's program like she always does she loves it. They were the same costumes and did the dame dances as the Christmas program so stay tuned for those!!
Oh and Thanksgiving was held at sisters house this year and i only got one picture and I cant get it off my phone sorry!

0 comments: