This year girls camp was at the Stake level. We endured a trek. The first day was a long day leaving here driving 2 hours and then walking alot. We walked quite a ways and then pulled into what we thought was camp. I had HORRIBLE blisters so i put some flip flops on and then.. The mobs came. We were chased out of camp and had to walk about 2 mies more that same night and I was in flip flops so where i did have blisters i was getting new ones. That was a long hard walk i was close to the last ones getting to camp that night and I couldn't walk.
This is my bishop acting as part of the mob and below is when we were getting chased out.
This was the next morning after i had visited the DR and he told me if i was going to try to walk i needed to pop my blisters and if i wasn't going to walk leave them. Well i TRIED to walk but that didn't happen..
Great family I was in
Good friend Leslie and I, those clothes are really flattering to a girls figure right??
Kitchen ladies this is where i spent a lot of time the second day
I was able to be a part of the rescue team when the wagons got in that day and it was a great feeling
Great fireside that last night
Awesome wagons
This trip was a Testimony builder for me. I had my own struggles in my own way in that 3 days. What an awesome trip but i dont know that i need to do it again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment