And were off!
Ok here we go!! Candi and I have been friends for like 8 years and we have always talked about me going home with her then when we became friends with Georgia we all 3 talked about doing a trip and it FINALLY happened... Candi wanted to get home to her neices wedding and she didnt know if it would happen she tried getting her sister Shannon who also doesn't live in WA to go with her and that fell through and Candi HATES to fly so she was kinda giving up on the idea and then she presented it to Georgia and I on a Sunday night and we were to leave Wednesday night.. Well we pulled a few strings and made it happen. There was a time that I didnt think it was going to happen for me to go and i wasn't about to let it happen with out me. We made it work.. And we were off Wednesday night and went to Twin Falls ID. Well we hit Brigham City and there was a fire on the free way so that was a forced stop which means photo op right?
We got to Twin and stayed a relatives of Candi's and headed from there bright and early the next morning. We had to cross the snake river and that was awesome.
OREGON!!
you know you cant talk on the phone while driving in that state.
you know you cant talk on the phone while driving in that state.
In that long state I got bored and took a picture of my bruised toenail that i got in result of volleyball a couple weeks prior
We stopped at the top of Blue Mountain in Oregon it was a nice pit stop which meant more pictures.
(you have to document the trip right)
(you have to document the trip right)

Jeannie Georgia & Candi
LoVe it we were being funny!
At Lake Tipsoo near the top of Chinook Pass in Washington.
How pretty is that?
I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
The sun was starting to set and we were getting antsy to get there.
I loved all the trees.
The sun was starting to set and we were getting antsy to get there.
I loved all the trees.
So as we were getting there it was 2 days befor the wedding that we went for. Candi had only told her one sister that she was coming so it was a big secret. When we were getting close we were making phone calls to see where mom was at. But like in Oregon you cant talk on the phone while driving in WA so Candi was driving at this time so we could enjoy the scenery and she knew her way around it wasn't just freeway at this time. Anyway we had to have it on speaker trying to figure out where her mom was she was running back and forth getting stuff ready for the wedding. Well when we arrive at her sister Jodi's house (mother of the bride) Georgia and I went to the door and asked for Loretta and she hadn't seen me in a couple months and Georgia in a couple of years so when she got to the door she didn't put it together who we were and she didn't have her glasses either so she sent someone to go get them and it was out of element for us to be there so she didn't put it together for a couple seconds i kept saying " Hi Loretta how are you?" Then Candi jumped out of the bushes. It was awesome because everyone was crying.. I kinda want to do it again.
So we got to meet some of Candi's family we have never meet befor. I have met 3 of her 6 sisters and none of the brother in laws and her 1 brother. That was a big part of the trip for me meeting the rest of her family and seeing a big part of her life. She has been my closest friend for the last 8 years.. Any way before i get to sappy i will continue..
So Candi told Georgia and I she would take us to Seatle for the day and then when we were done we would stay there for the brides endowment session at the Seattle Temple.
So we got to meet some of Candi's family we have never meet befor. I have met 3 of her 6 sisters and none of the brother in laws and her 1 brother. That was a big part of the trip for me meeting the rest of her family and seeing a big part of her life. She has been my closest friend for the last 8 years.. Any way before i get to sappy i will continue..
So Candi told Georgia and I she would take us to Seatle for the day and then when we were done we would stay there for the brides endowment session at the Seattle Temple.
So we ditched the next day and went sight seeing.
I love the sky line.
I havent been that close to a cruise ship since we went on our cruise for our 5 year wedding anniversary.
oh the memories
The water from was so pretty!
The water from was so pretty!

Pikes place market was not what i had expected at all.. but cool
I dont remember the story of why Candi was a head of us but she paused and i got a great picture of her!
The flowers were awesome and so many and so cheap
This picture was at Ivars fish bar and yes i did get chicken strips and got teased about it forever but i will never forget it. Im not about to eat fish even if we are on the water front and the capitol of fish. Can you see the seaguls in the back ground? They are kinda creepy.
One did attack Candi
One did attack Candi
I was in love with this.
Jacob and Mc Dreamy I couldn't pass up a picture with them.
Jacob and Mc Dreamy I couldn't pass up a picture with them.
After my hair looked like this (above) from the humidity I wasn't to let it look like that again the next day Candi did get a picture of it like this when i was giving it extra poof!

Candi went to find a bathroom and Georgia and i were out there shooting the breeze and unbeknown to us she snapped this picture of us. It does look like im smoking but im not i promise idk what i was doing.
Space Nettle!
When we were done site seeing aound the town we gave our selves enough time to tour the temple grounds before the session and they are beautiful.
So in WA they have speed humps not speed bumps. We had a lot of laughs with this!
The next day was so busy with the wedding we didnt take any pictures but these.
These were at the wedding reception we were being funny.

The next day was so busy with the wedding we didnt take any pictures but these.
These were at the wedding reception we were being funny.
The next day was Sunday and that was the day we were going to start heading home. I was sad but I was happy to see my family. We went to church then had lunch at Jodi's house the we headed to Yackima to Erin's house that helped cut 2 hours off our 18 hour drive.. That was a lot of driving that week because when i got home i turned around and went back to Draper for my sister to receive her endowments.

Such a fun trip I would do it again!
Love these girls!


1 comments:
That trip's going down in the history books. Best time ever! I love you Jeannie! Thanks for EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment