What a cute girl is that?
Thats right she is mine. This year as you have read in an earlier post that Pazley had her Tonsils out so we didn't know if she was going to be able to sing which meant that we didn't know is she was going to do the pageant or not. Well she did and she did good. She didn't place this year but she still did great. This was the 1st time in 5 years she didn't place and I as a mom thought what a better time for her to learn we dont always win. I was still so proud of her. We were not able to get it on video there were some problems with the camera but we did get some pictures of her cute face.
Thats right she is mine. This year as you have read in an earlier post that Pazley had her Tonsils out so we didn't know if she was going to be able to sing which meant that we didn't know is she was going to do the pageant or not. Well she did and she did good. She didn't place this year but she still did great. This was the 1st time in 5 years she didn't place and I as a mom thought what a better time for her to learn we dont always win. I was still so proud of her. We were not able to get it on video there were some problems with the camera but we did get some pictures of her cute face.
We also showed sheep again in the pee wee division. The kids love it and so do I. I only showed one year in HS but it sure was alot of fun. Pazley was also asked to show one of the lambs in the market class so she got to show twice she was so excited. Not the summer of 2012 but in 2013 she will be old enough to have her own. For now she is just showing our neighbors (Mark and Janet Nelson) the best neighbors ever..
Isn't he so cute?
Then Clint was in the FROZEN t-shirt contest. This was a hoot. They got a shirt wet and tied it in knots and the first one to get it undone and on won money and the shirt. Well there was nothing left of the shirt when he got done with it.
He hit it against the fence the ground the wall every thing you could think of to get it and he did he won. He even broke the fence in the mean time.
I also played volleyball again this year and it was fun! We lost to the Milford team again this year this is the 3 years in a row.. oh well they are so stinking good that they deserve it.. I love county fair time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment