We always do pj's for Christmas Eve and this year i prepared a scavenger hunt for them to find them. I think the kids loved it so I was proud of my self..
Luke didn't care he just opened when he got his
After getting in our jammies we read the Christmas story from the scriptures and had some music from Pazley
We were singing Once there was a snow man, and this is how Luke melted
One of Pazleys friends gave her reindeer feed that glittered so the reindeer would see it and stop so we all had to take turns spreading it
And we ended the night getting the snack ready for Santa and had carrots out for the reindeer..
2 comments:
Cute pictures, I love the pj's!! Scavenger hunt, my my you're so clever-I might steal your idea!!
Great pictures Jeannie! Love the ones of the kids (Clint included)all making faces.
Post a Comment