Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Nellis Air show

This pat November Clint's grandpa hooked us up with a trip to the show.. We all left Friday and went to Mesquite and stayed then headed down.. It was fun and I would go again someday but not when I have to worry about diapers or strollers..
Here are some RANDOM pictures I have a ton of pictures but i would select one and it would upload a different one it was making me mad..
If you want to see more photos look on my facebook

Eli and that big gunPazley

family photo


Luke and Clint on the bus

Pazley and Brecken

who knows what he was trying to bring in, it kept beeping at his knee
Thanks grandpa and grandma Farrer for the fun trip

I'm so mad it wont let me upload the ones i want oh well!

0 comments: