Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beaver County Fair Continued

Volleyball 2010

I put together a volleyball team this year again. It was a lot of fun.
We took 2ND
Tasha (top middle) her husband made us all these cute shirts with out last names on then.. Awesome
Top row: Candi Tasha and Me
Bottom row: Megan, Danielle, Tricia and Robyn





Clint and I were signed up to play co-ed with some friends but i hurt my arm the last game of women's on Friday so I didn't play on Saturday in the co-ed just Clint. I totally forgot to get pictures. What was I thinking i don't know if i will ever get that again.
Eli LOVES to rope. There were these roping dummies set up on the lawn and that's were he spent most of his time.
Who says a Queen cant ride a bull
The Beaver FFA Chapter put on a " Little hands on the Farm" activity for the kids and that's where Eli was most of the time to. The could gather eggs, milk a cow, drive the tractor, plant some seeds, etc etc. They were all given a few things at the end as a reward that all tied into the farm. Mt kids of course chose chocolate milk..
And if Luke ever got away this is where we found him
So i stole these pictures from Danielle's blog this is her and her family at the demolition derby. I was right behind her and snuck in her picture just being funny but the funny part is that Clint didn't even try and he made the cut. Notice him on the right with Pazleys crown on his hat.. Its so funny..
This Danielle's dad and also our bishop. Luke climbed down there and just hung out .

0 comments: