Thursday, March 11, 2010

FFA I miss you!

This time a year I always think back to the good ole days! I love my life but i had some great years and great friends and this time a year is State FFA Convention. All the times i had with different people. Krystal, Penny Tiff, and Lindsey. I love those girls and the times i shared with them, and the love was all in different ways. It is so sad how the world and our lives change so much and we dont have much contact with them.I had 2 other great friends Ed and Hollie Johnson they were such great examples in my live and i miss them so much. Oh the good times.. WOW that was emotional.

3 comments:

The Masons said...

I know how you feel. FFA was so much fun. I wish I would have enjoyed it more while it lasted. When your in highschool, you don't realize how you will miss everything when it's all over. It goes by way too fast!! Hmmm...I wonder if we will be saying the same thing when our kids are older. Guess I better try and enjoy being mom with young kids a little more even though it is hard sometimes!

*~JaLyne~* said...

I remember some good ole FFA days with you too Jeannie! FFA is an amazing program and I'm so thankful for what it taught me. Just like you said, so many good friends and so many life skills. Thanks for the fun reminder!

Danielle said...

You're so weird. But I love ya anyway! I want to be part of your FFA club. I was in FFA for one quarter my Sophomore year of HS, but I never went anywhere. And I never got a sweet jacket.