Friday, February 19, 2010

Luke is one (well on sunday)

This is the picture that was on Good Things Utah today! I have put all the kids birthdays on there. Pazley and Eli were so excited to see him on TV
He loves playing with the pans!!
They were having so much fun pushing him around in the doll stroller and he loved every minute of it. He was in there for like an hour!
Luke will be one on Sunday. This past year has been so good to have him in our lives. I love him so much. I cant explain how much i love him he has brought so much happiness in our lives. I am posting because i know i will forget on his birthday. He has had 3 year infections in a month and a half so he is going in to get ear tubes on Tuesday. I am nervous but he will do good. He is almost walking he is getting more daring by the day. He still prefers to crawl though. I love you Luke..

0 comments: