Luke is now 11 months and counting! He is finally decided that crawling is faster than army crawling! He broke this top two teeth in this last couple weeks also! He is everywhere all the time. He loves bananas and cheerios i think he could live off them! He has taken a few steps in the last week but then he chickens out wich i am ok with. We will walk down the hall by. just holding on to the wall
On new years eve i took both boys to the doctor and they both had double ear infections and both were put on medicine. In January I took Luke back in for another ear infection and he was put on another medication! So yesterday I had to take Eli on for another on to, his right ear is so bad it will probably burst! Eli will hopefully grow out of it but if Luke gets another one the DR wants to do ear tubes. Wish us luck.

Pazley on the other hand is doing great(knock on wood). I posted earlier that she lost her first tooth, well that has grown in and so has the second one and she hasn't lost the second
one yet. The new one is back farther in her mouth,we have to take her in to get the first one pulled!
On new years eve i took both boys to the doctor and they both had double ear infections and both were put on medicine. In January I took Luke back in for another ear infection and he was put on another medication! So yesterday I had to take Eli on for another on to, his right ear is so bad it will probably burst! Eli will hopefully grow out of it but if Luke gets another one the DR wants to do ear tubes. Wish us luck.
Pazley on the other hand is doing great(knock on wood). I posted earlier that she lost her first tooth, well that has grown in and so has the second one and she hasn't lost the second
2 comments:
Wow. Big bummer about all the ear infections! Hopefully the will clear up soon so you don't have to do the tubes!
I can't believe how fast little Luke is growing up! I guess he's not so little anymore, is he? ;)
Wow! I can't belive Luke is almost 1. It just seemed like yesterday you were having him. Where does time go? Your kids are so cute! Good luck with your EMT Class!
Post a Comment