
This is what Pazley did on our way to hunt out our tree. Robyn and Tyler came with us this year. We went jsut up the canyon and it was cold!

I forgot Luke's snow outfit so he wore a pair of Lilys gloves and we jsut bundled him good


Tyler, Robyn and Lily
Us

From up top the kids are in the back of the truck with Tyler. Clint, Robyn and I were up there looking for my tree I was picky and they had already picked 2 and i couldn't decide on 1

My friend Georgia called me and I just happened to have service, she asked where i was and i said on the top of the mountain she said i just passed you. She turned around to come say hi. It was good to see her because she lives in St. George so I don't see her much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment