I love this picture. I always stack the library books on the table and the baby loves to pull them off. We have to be careful he doesn't rip them. The title of the book is " Wild about books" he is so happy.
I was tending my friends little girl Paizley. Mt kids love her especially Pazley because they have the same name. Anyway her and Luke were having a drinking party.
This is Luke and Marshall, he is only 11 days older than Luke and he is crawling everywhere and standing up to everything. I think wow but then at the same time i am not ready for that yet.
So the kids like to help me get the cloths out of the washer and dryer. Pazley will stand on a chair and get them from the washer and had them to Eli and I heard them say Eli was her helper. Well I heard them say a few minutes later that Pazley was Eli's helper so i went to investigate to see what had changed. She couldn't reach the ones at the bottom so he climber in an grabbed them and handed them to her. He did it the next morning to til i stopped him because i don't the drum of the washer broken. It was cute though..
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute, Jeannie! I love seeing the little glimpses into your life!
PERSONAL QUESTION: Do you and Clint sleep with a bunch of little blankets on your bed instead of 1 or 2 big ones??
Cute pics, and very cute kids!!!!
I just got caught up on your blog. You have such cute kids! I can't believe how big Luke has gotten. That has gone so fast!
That is to cute. What big helpers you have.
Post a Comment