For all those who hated the CMA'S last night I LOVED them. HA I never knew people posted posts about how bad they hated a TV show, well if you don't like it then turn it off. duh
Well I love Brad Paisley, I would marry him, I admit Taylor Swift isn't the best singer live but i still like her and I am so glad she won all those awards at the very young age of 19 and to rub it in that Kanye Wests FACE. PUNK. I love Draughty and i am glad he sang a song with Vince Gill i think i might even upload it to my profile. Reba is odd but she is a legend and George Strait he just doesn't age you guys are all jealous. Little Jimmy Dickins he can just work it. If you don't appreciate a tractor song then don't watch the CMA'S OK I think I am done ranting. I still love U Stacey but other people really. I am grumpy today.
5 comments:
Ha ha.You and mom both are in line to marry Brad P.
I liked Daughtry too, but I couldn't even hear Vince Gill. And yes, George Strait is ageless and freaking awesome.
WOW sister. Chill out. and dont delete that i wanna watch it one day.
Amen sister! Ha I totally agree. Especially the part about marrying Brad Paisley. And yes it's true Taylor may not be the best singer but what other musician writes their own music and even music for others. She's incredibly talented and just an overall sweet girl! Good job Taylor!
HAHA you are sooo funny! I never really get why people just don't turn stuff off too! When Brad Paisley came on TV Bryar got all excited and said "oh my dustin!" Apperantly she thinks he looks like Dustin Gurney! She's loves him! Such a funny girl!
Hmm...I don't really have much to say about this post. But I think you need to stop listening to Country music. It's depressing.
But I do have to say, the Taylor Swift songs I've heard-I like.
Post a Comment