Thursday, October 22, 2009

deer hunt 2009

The deer hunt has come and gone again for us. I cant believe I was pregnant last year and now my baby is 8 months old.
The kid are always excited to go hunting but they get bored so fast so they only went twice this year. This picture is so cute it wasn't even posed that is how they were sitting.



This is Clints deer he got opening morning. He is always good at letting me shoot first but Clint was on a rock like 3 feet taller than me and I couldn't get him in my scope so he cracked a shot.
3x3

Eli was telling some wild story while clint was cleaning my deer who know what he was talking about.
Here he is my big ol forked horn. I told Clint that i have shot enough 2 points i wasn't shooting anything less than a 3 point well it was the second to the last day that i could hunt and it was getting dark and you know the famous saying "I thought he was bigger" which we thought he was but oh well it is great family time and we have 2 dear.
Well I wasn't going to say but we thought he was the 4 point that I shot and missed 2 night in a row.. OH WELL Hey he is bigger than any others I have killed.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You guys are amazing hunters. Your deer was bigger than my deer. At least you hunt, you wild woman you!

The Eborn Family said...

Way to go! I use to love the deer hunt. Hopefully soon we can get back into it.