Saturday, August 22, 2009

Trip to moms

When mom was here for the 24Th she took Pazley home with her for a few days and then I went to get her on Wednesday. While we were there we went swimming at the wave pool. The kids love it but for some reason they wont get it through there head that they need to keep there mouths closed. Eli drank a little to much water and he ended up puking but with it being a wave pool it pushed it all up to the drain. Michelle was the head guard that day and when I told her she said sister you have to tell us. I said I know but you would have closed the pool and she said yes I would have. There was allot of people there because it was free swim. We would of had a lot of mad people.
Mom hates water but she was a good sport.

Luke stayed out of the water with aunt Julie



The night before we left we had corn on the cob and no one wanted to shuck it so the kids did and did a great job. Eli ate 5 pieces.

Eli thinks that Luke needs a cowboy hat like his so we tried some on.
Luke also started drinking juice that week.

It was International days and they had free kids stuff at the park. Here is Eli fishing.

And the lightning McQueen blow up slide.

I stayed until Friday afternoon and then went to a Rodeo with Butch and Jessica in Castle Dale on the way home and then stayed at Butch's that night and headed home Saturday it was a fun week.

0 comments: