Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good Things Utah!

At the beginning of August some of my friends and I went to Salt Lake to GOOD THINGS UTAH.
We stopped in Provo and when we got out of the car Paizley (Megan's daughter) had pooped and it got all over Megan, and Danielle thought it would be funny to take pictures of us cleaning her up.Luke sat right in the middle of it.

Then on to Krispy Kream YUM!
Danielle once again thought she would get pictures of us eating then I snuck one of her
On the way to GTU the next morning.
Megan wasn't as excited as Danielle and I so here i was punching her for her lack of enthusiasm



Alex Boea





Danielle was so star struck it was fun. Megan and I have both been before so it was so fun to watch Danielle get so excited.


After wards we went down town to The Lion House for lunch it was good and every one says their rolls are so good but I think Elbambi's are better. We spent the rest of the day shopping and then headed home and didn't get home til way late.
So I noticed when Danielle posted about our trip she only posted about GTU not the fun times we had in the car, I see what is more important to her.. JK Danielle.

2 comments:

tiffany said...

ok- I totally saw you on the show that day when I was watching... I hollered your name! haha! how fun!!

Danielle said...

I forgot all about the picture of you punching Megan. She's such a baby. What kind of person doesn't get excited for GTU......oh, her sister-in-law.

I can't wait until we go again, and maybe then I won't be such a baby about staying longer!!