Monday, August 24, 2009

6 Months

I did a little photo shoot today with Luke for his 6 months.
He is so stinking cute.









This is what happens after he was so tired

7 comments:

The Masons said...

Jeannie--he is so cute! All your kids are so cute!! :) Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? It makes me sad. I think around six months is the funnest. I wish they could stay at that age forever!

Unknown said...

He's so stinking cute, Love ya Gramma Kathie

Danielle said...

Oh, I just love him, and want to squeeze his cheeks!!!

Candi said...

Great pictures Jeannie! You're right, he is so stinkin' cute.

JoDee :*) said...

He is so stinkin' cute!! Love the boots and hat!! :P

Reagan and Caitlin said...

It's so sad, but so fun at the same time! I am loving this age with all the personality coming out! I wish we lived closer so our boys could play together.

Candace said...

Oh my gosh! I love these pictures with him dressed up as a little cowboy. Hope you don't mind, but I just found your blog and am adding you to my list. Hope all is going well. :)