Saturday, May 30, 2009

Oh How The Years Go By

Oh how time flies. Pazley is now done with pre-school she was the on the 7Th and is getting ready to head off to kindergarten ( the big school ) Eli calls it that. She is growing so fast and is so fun and emotional and all the things that come with being a girl. She had her testing for kindergarten and she got 100% on the testing. The only thing she looked at me for help was on a lower case p she is use to the capital P because of her first name. She has now finished her second year of t-ball and next year she will play coach pitch. T ball was fun Clint and I were the coaches and I am glad that is over also.
I cant believe how fast she has grown
I love you Paz.

1 comments:

Dana Hewitt said...

Holy crap! Your kids are getting so big! Congrats on such a wonderful family, I can tell that you are just loving motherhood. It suits you well! Hey, I need you to e-mail me dana_1424@hotmail.com
I set our blog to private and don't have your e-mail to put on the list of readers. So drop me a line when you get a chance :)