Last Thursday we headed to Blanding for Michelle's graduation. WOW is that a long drive! Here are the kids as we were about to start our adventure.
This in between Salina and Green River BORING. Everyone was asleep but me and Pazley and she was way in the back I was bored so I took pictures.

We stopped in Moab so I could feed the baby and they got ice cream at MC Donald's. Eli was playing around and he looked so cute.


So these next pictures don't go together but it was funny to see it painted on the rock. The hole in the rock is a store built in to the rock but that is nothing new to me I grew up in Hanksville and worked at Hollow mountain with is also a hole in the rock.

The arch is a part of Arches National Park

The next couple of pictures are of Michelles pinning ceremony where she received her LPN pin. It was a program and refreshments for just her class. We kinda got bored because we didn't know anyone else. hence the up close pictures of the kids



This is my family, except for Clint , Eli and Luke, also Butch and Jessica and CJ, and my dad's wife Denice she took the picture. Clint and the boys were there but for some reason they weren't in the picture.

Kim Michelle's friend was holding the baby and it looked like she was nursing him HAHA.



We went to dinner after the pinning at this old timers restaurant and they had saddles as the bar stooles and the kids loved it.
The graduate MICHELLE, the graduation was the next day and Butch and Jess and Cj came that day.




2 comments:
I really like the scenic pictures you took, you little photographer you!!
Your Mom left a funny comment on my blog. I love her, she's hilarious!
Congratulations Michelle! You kids look soo cute.
Post a Comment