Thursday, April 23, 2009

Way to much fun

These past couple of weeks I have struggled with the kids and the house and keeping the house clean and so forth. It has been a trial. I lost it the other day and Pazley started crying because I yelled so then I cried for making her cry and so latter that night I had a meeting in Milford and when I came home I said oh the babysitter did the dishes and Clint said no Pazley did. She was trying to help me out.I was so happy

This last Tuesday I traveled to Hanksville to a funeral and having not been back there in YEARS i forgot how pretty the rocks were in Capitol Reef.

We had to stop and use the potty at the visitor center Eli wanted his picture taken.
This little man would rather eat his arm than burp Isn't he so cute.
Eli fake sleeping
Our friend will stoped by on his tractor last week and gave the kids a ride.
Eli was in 7th Heaven

Eli was tending it was so sweet, most of the time he is making him cry i was so proud of him
Now this is a story in its self. When ever Pazley dresses in a swim suit or a dress Eli has to to. It is so funny. They were tanning here soaking up the sun.
The video they pazley was the singer and Eli was the dancer.

4 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

what cute kids you have!!! They are growing up so fast! I know how you feel on having a hard time keeping up with all the cleaning and kids, well I only have one and I am really bad at it!!! At least you have three! I give you props for getting anything done! what a sweet little paz to help her mamma!!

Haiku Amy said...

I'd say you definitely have some blackmail material for when Eli gets older. Ha ha.
Love you, miss you.

Candi said...

I can't wait to see what Butch has to say about Eli's outfit in that video....
Cute pics of the kids J.

Danielle said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the video. But I think your leg lifts (that you demonstrated last night) are more funny to watch than Eli's.
*Pazley is such a sweetheart!!*