Friday, April 24, 2009

Luke's Blessing

I am such a slacker, I have had these pictures for a couple weeks and i thought i had posted them and I haven't. Any way it works out good because we are blessing him this Sunday. These are a few of my favorites!
My mom made the blanket that he is laying on. She made it for Pazley and we have used it with all the babies now!


I love this one the bibki is in the back ground.

This is the one that we have hanging on our wall!


6 comments:

Carly said...

Hey Jeannie,
Its carly singleton-lewis, check out our blog. its morganandcarlylewis.blogspot.com.
How are you doing? I cant believe you have 3 kids now. thats so great. My daughter will be one in May. Cant believe how fast time flys.

lesharee said...

Way cute, hope the blessing went good!

Reagan and Caitlin said...

He's adorable! I'm so glad we dropped in just in time to be there, Clint did a great job.

Danielle said...

What a handsome boy!!

Anonymous said...

Hey U,
yah I saw your mom and michelle and your little boy..I was sad too that I didn't get to talk to you too! I didn't even know you was there sorry..It was quite the day you know, your kids are so cute love it! um I just have 2 more weeks and yah wanting to just have her right now you know.. :(

The Bailey Family said...

Oh, wow, he is so cute, Jeannie!