I was looking back at some of the old pictures on the computer and these are some of the ones I LOVE of my kids. It makes me sad to see how fast they grow up..
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Jeannie at 10:08 PM
4 comments:
SISTER THEY ARE SO LITTLE. WEIRD
Now that is the Jeannie I met back in the day! But to be honest... my friend now is the one I love best! Especially since she has a bun in the oven! Thanks again for all of your help with the blog. PS I like the new baby song!
PSS Steven wanted to vote on the babies name, I hope that is ok. OH he said to tell you "cool blog Jeannie"
Oh holy cuteness Eli! The one in his green shirt, is just too cute! And Pazley of course is as cute as ever!
Post a Comment