Our weekend started Wednesday, my mom and sisters were celebrating at my brothers house so we went to Richfield to see them and all the girls went to twilight, for me it was the second time. Clint, Butch and all the kids just hung out and had a good time. We didn't get home until around midnight that night. But it was fun
Happy Thanksgiving to all. On Thanksgiving day we stayed here in Beaver to celebrate with Clint's family. It was a nice that we were all together, that doesn't happen very often.
The kids playing duck duck goose that was a treat to watch


Pazley sat all the way at the other end of the table from Clint and I
Bridger just hanging out
Matea made and gave all the kids Christmas pillows. They are so cute and they all had a poem attached to them. CUTE. The kids loved them.
Pazley sat all the way at the other end of the table from Clint and I
She also made cute plates for the rest of the girls that turned out great.


This is all the girl grand kids. I couldn't get one of the boys. They were to busy.
Since grandma added on her bedroom has become the gathering place for all the kids and toys, which is great because they are out of our hair. The kids all did well.

So Friday I went to Cedar shopping which wasn't so bad, but after playing HARD, Wednesday night, all day Thursday and again Friday while we were gone shopping Pazley had had it. This was Friday afternoon sitting up in the banana. She was all played out.
1 comments:
Sheesh, your kids will sleep anywhere! Wow, there were like, a billion kids in the Thanksgiving pics-sweet. Isn't it nice to just send them away to play?
oh,
p.s. Why the crap was I not invited to help paint Pazley's room? I'm pretty offended. I guarantee I can paint WAY better than Candi!
Post a Comment