So Clint was layed off from his job yesterday, so please keep us in your prayers that he can find a job. He fortunately has a part time job but it wont cut it. I pray that my kids stay health this winter now that we don't have insurance.. I am grateful to have Medicaid for me and the unborn baby. So keep us in your prayers and let us know if you hear of any jobs..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh no! I'm sorry! You guys will definitely be in our prayers! Good luck in the job search!
So Sorry!! That is very stressful. Jace is getting cut to about 20 hours a week so yeah its scary. We'll let you know if we hear anything.
Oh I'm so sorry Jeannie. We will pray for you. Hopefully he can find something soon. Good Luck!
Jeannie-
I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep you guys in our prayers. You ought to apply for CHIPS insurance through the state for the kids- they have open enrollment all the time. See you in a few days.
OMG! That is too bad! Keep your head up...you will find something soon! Until then I think we are all praying for you!
Jeannie,
I am so sorry to hear about Clint. I have a job that might have openings right now. Basically what you do is find homes for foreign exchange students. The families volunteer- so sometimes it can be a challenge. It pays well and I think there would be work right now. IDK for sure. Call or email me with questions. www.aspectfoundation.org
stacielmt@gmail.com
cell 801-885-6325
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that he finds a job soon. You're in our prayers. Good luck!
Post a Comment