Today is a sad day for me. Clint is off hunting and I didnt get a tag so I didnt get to go, and I dont know how much I will be able to go either because I cant go on the 4-wheelers being pregnant. Last night Clint and his dad went looking on the 4-wheelers and I had one of those pregnancy emotional break downs it was bad. I was surprised Clint came back. Bo ho for me it makes me sad just thinking about it so I am done now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ask Clint if it was him that said "The deer hunt was bull sh**"? this morning. (Or we could blame it on Grandpa Steven.) There's only one way I know it was said and you can probably guess who came home and told us on our way up the mountain. I was surprised but it was kinda funny too.
Sister you are an emotional freak! ha! just kidding I love you!
Cute blog Jeanie! Your Christmas count down at the bottom is way cute I can't believe it's creeping up SO SOON! Yikes! ***Janet***
Hey Jeanie I have a question I need help with and since my phone died and I lost your phone # and I have a stupid phone that last two minutes for now. I thought I would ask you and hopefully you can email me if you can help. Tyler is getting to the point that he is needing to not be at work with me anymore. :( I have mixed emotions but think it would be good for him to be able to play with other kids. My only problem is everyone I know works or cant help out right now. Do you know anyone down here that might be interested? Maybe someone thats a stay at home mom or something? Anyway if you do....email me at bk_huntsman@hotmail.com. Sorry pain in the butt but I hope I get a phone fixed soon.
Keira
Post a Comment