Monday, September 29, 2008

A year ago this week!

So a year ago today we were flying to Hawaii. We went for our 5 year anniversary. It was so fun and I want to go again. My sister Michelle and one of her friends from school went with us, and we met some other great people from Utah. I am trying to decide what I want to for our 10 year in 2012.

This is the place where Jurassic Park was filmed it was so pretty and then the rainbow appeared!
These pictures were in Kauai
Our boat! So prettyThis was in Kona we went to the beach and road on the glass bottom boat the turtles were awesome!
It was our anniversary so Michelle and Kim decorated our door.
Getting ready to zip line


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Your trip looked like it was so fun! I want to see all your Hawaii pictures sometime. I can't believe Clint went on a zipline. Isn't he kind of a baby? Just kidding. Way to blog, I love it when there's tons of pictures!

Camille said...

Hey Jeannie! I just got a new blog. Your blog is way cute and you have such a cute family!