CJ is here! Today I went to Richfield to see her and Jessica! She is so stinking CUTE!
She was born by C section at 7:58 am and was 8 pounds and 1 ounce and was 20 and 1/2 inches.
Jess went in at 6 the night before things didn't go well and so they had the the next morning! There is more to it but I will let Jess tell the story. (check her blog in a bit).
They named her Catelin Juanita but plan on calling her CJ.
7 comments:
Oh yay! I'm so happy for them! I'll have to comment on their blog. What a beautiful baby girl!
This is Jessica's cousin's wife Brandi. We camped with you guys in Ferron! I am so glad you posted a pic, I am hoping we can come down and see them this weeeknd! She sure is a pretty baby! I am glad you posted a pic of her!
BRANDI
She is a very cute! You are so good with babies!
That is a very cute baby! She looks big and Healthy. Zach didn't like my post Ha ha he didn't get that it was funny!
Our blog went private. Send me your email at brookegbowers@hotmail.com and I will make sure you get an invite. It's good to keep up on your family!!
Hey! How are you? I hope things are going well for you and your family!! I went to school with Jess so will you tell her congrats for me?
Cute..Thanks for the comment you made me feel somewhat better. You are too nice. You are way ahead of me though, I got along way to go! How are you doing by the way? I e-mail you one of these days*
Post a Comment