Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mesquite

So on Sunday after church we went to Mesquite to let the kids play and to get school cloths for Pazley on Monday. It was fun to get away but there isn't much to do there either. We went to the arcade ( I forgot my camera) and bowling dinner and then to the pool.
This van was at a gas station we stopped at in St George, it was confusing, she is mad about a few things. Not smoking in Utah was one thing and when I passed her on the freeway latter she had a big cigar in her mouth. It was weird but interesting.



The first thing that they did was jump on the beds. They were so excited. Eli has only been to a motel once and it was before he was walking so he had a blast.


My prego belly. I swear it grew in the night Saturday night.

So we went bowling and i forgot my camera, so these were from my phone which the lens over the camera is broken so that's why they are so bad. It was so fun to watch Clint and the kids.



Eli was a ball hog
So we went swimming and the water was really salty and Eli thought he could jump off the side by his self and drank way to much water and he puked all over me and in the pool. Needless to say they shut the pool. The other one at the hotel was closed to so everybody was mad. We hurried out of there before we got jumped. I guess that teaches me to go swimming on Sunday!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you guys all had a fun time...well, except for maybe the throwing up in the pool. Love the cute jumping on the bed pics!

Cindi said...

That looks like tons of fun! Sorry to hear about the puking- I am sure that was just bad..... I bet people were mad! :) I am glad you all made it out of there ok!

Alyssa said...

Fun times! Nothing like going to Mesquite for the weekend :). Is Pazley starting kindergarten?!