So two weekends ago we went camping with our ward just up in the Beaver Mountains. It was a hard decision because this is what it looked like when we left, hard down pour. Clint didn't want to go because of the weather but my argument was what if it isn't raining up there. Need less to say we went and it was fun. When we got there it was so cold we could see our breath but it warmed up. We took so many blankets that I was actually hot in the night. The going to bed part was the hardest because i know i don't want to hear it from anyone, but Eli still has his binki at night and we forgot it i ended up just going to sleep and woke up latter to put him in bed after he had fallen to sleep!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, that was a pretty fun campout. I'm glad you guys braved the rain too.
Danielle
I'm glad you guys decided to go! Sounds like you had a fun time, despite the cold weather!
Post a Comment