So this morning I was sitting on the couch and Pazley comes in screaming, mom, mom ,Eli needs you. I was not completely dressed so I looked out the window and this is what I say. Eli got the see-saw going so high that he got it caught on the top of the fence! I said hold on Eli mama will be right there! And of course I had to grab the camera, when I got there he had so much fear in his eyes. Oh I love him. It was sooo funny.
It doesn't look that high in the picture but it was!
9 comments:
That is too funny!! Congrats on the soon coming addition to the family!
Oh, how funny! I would be scared, too! Poor little guy!
Jeannie he kills me! He is so cute-he reminds me of a little butch! So, cute..well..take care lady w/ a baby! :)
That is so funny. I love that you ran for the camera while he was holding on for dear life!! I would have done the same thing. hehe I hope your feeling better.
Hey Jeannie! That's crazy that you were up here! I see people that I know all the time through 4-H! It's good to hear from you though! I know how crazy it gets so don't feel bad about not catching me! Hope all is well!
This is the funniest thing I've seen all day! Poor Eli. I bet he was traumatized and then as soon as he got down wanted to do it again, huh?
That is soooooo funny! Your kid is freaking out and you grab the camera! AWESOME!! That couldn't happen if he tried again. I love it!
How cute!! Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope all is well:)
Tara
Eli is so freakin awesome!
Danielle
Post a Comment