So here is the story! I always have enough bread on hand, but not always thawed! Eli wanted PB&J this morning and this was the fastest way to thaw it. RIGHT. In the sun. I thought people driving by probably thought she dropped her bread while carrying in her groceries. Nope I put it there on purpose to please the 2 year old!
In old country towns they put their pie's out on the porch to cool why cant i put my bread on the drive way. Eli kept checking on it and would say it is froze out mom! So when i went to get it it was smashed a little, i asked what happened and he sat on it to see the pode bug! (roley polley bug.)
3 comments:
LOL, that makes me laugh, but only because Eli sat on the bread. I think it is perfectly acceptable to thaw your bread in the driveway.
hey i was just browsing and ran by your blog. its so crazy how fast time goes by. it looks like life is treating you great. your kids are adorable. its funny what we would do just to please our kids, so i think its great you would do that. hope you dont mind if i add you to my list just to keep up on everyone. living so far away i loose track of everyone. check us out at www.ttbjmfamilyoffive.blogspot.com
That's a pretty good idea. I'll have to remember that.
Post a Comment