Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Beaver County Relay For Life Walk!

This was the last picture I took that night. Eli was pooped. It was a fun and enjoyable night. We all got together as a family and walked in aunt Cyndee's memory who lost her battle with cancer last January. It was a memorable night we had a good time sharing stories and making new one's to tell next year. When you stay our that late your true colors start to come out. We walked from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am. WOW what a night!
So our team entered the wheel chair relay this was a friend Gina and I taking off after Korutney and Matea passed it off to us we took 3rd!
The men entered also and they took first place over the high school football team.
This is Clint and his 3 brothers, Rickie, Clint, Ryan and Russell they were tired after that
Aunt Kourtney pushing the boys, Brigham Eli and Connor
Eli was all worn out by this time. He looks like he was wearing a dress his shirt was to big

Great grandma and grandpa Farrer holding little Bridger
Pazley getting all sun screened up for the long day and night
Jana and Bevie taking a rest
This was most of our team, the others were under the tent
Brecken and Pazley showing off the bracelets that aunt Matea bought them.

3 comments:

Reagan and Caitlin said...

Oh my goodness, you have a cute blog. I was wondering how you got a playlist...you're going to have to teach me how to do all this fun stuff! Cute pictures too!

Alyssa said...

That's so fun to go do that as a family! Especially since it is in honor of someone you know. I did it when I was in high school with friends and had a really fun experience.
Also, cute new format on your blog.

DaynaDouble said...

Hi Jeannie, thanks for popping in on my blog and saying hi. Your kids are adorable and you look like you are very happy. Lucky you, you get to stay home with your kidlets. When I have mine in December I have to go back to work. Bummer!~ Keep in touch. Dayna