Thursday, June 19, 2008

Manti Pageant!

On Tuesday night we went to the Mormon Miracle Pageant with Michelle, Dashelle and her date and the two of us! Our planning wasn't so well we were planning on being there by eight. Well that didn't happen we didn't pick up Dashelles date until 7: 15 and he had to come from Monroe. So we went to dinner with Butch and Jessica in Salina and need less to say we didn't get to Manti until 9: 15. Oh well it was fun!

Me and Michelle
Jamie, Me , Michelle and Dashelle. Jamie is a friend that is going to school at Snow so she jsut came to say hi. Clint and I at the beginning it looks like he is sleeping there, he wasn't but he got his fare share in latter on in the middle of the pageant!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

It was good to see you the other night. I am glad that you came over to say hi! Glad you made it to the pagent! LOL!

Matea_Bradshaw said...

Sounds fun. Who was the date from Monroe? She is a really pretty girl!

Alyssa said...

That looks like fun! Both times I've been to the pageant, I haven't been able to make it all the way through. I always fall asleep.

Jd & Katie said...

HOw fun it has been forever since I went and watched the pageant!! Looks like you had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Fun..Fun..Miss you Jeannie..Cute new Ride! Let it's so weird to see Monkey- she's so grown up! Take care jeans!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

I love your hair these days! I really like the length on you, it makes me want to cut mine!!

Adam and Dev said...

hey jeannie- that looks fun! I haven't got a chance to go to the pageant this year :( it's pretty much the first year I haven't gone. So Michelle is dating Cameron Cowley, I see? Cute- he is a way nice kid. Tell her hi from me and hi to you too :)