Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yea for me

So i finally figured out how to change my background,
with a little help from a few friends.
Eli is so EXCITED that mom has a chractor (tractor) on the computer!
Yea
So my friend Julie told me about a site.
You don't loose your page elements when you change
layouts so that's why I choose this site. Here is the site if anyone wants
to try it the instructions are on the side and it walks you though it all..
I hope it will help out..

7 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Jeannie,
You are the bomb! I like your tractors, but I don't know why, but your picture of your kids is way off to the side. Is that supposed to be over there? Still cute.

LambFam said...

Hey I'm glad you like the new Lambeth theme song. hehe Jace found that the other night and said we have to put this on our blog. We went and visited Leslie her baby is so little but really cute. I like your new tractors also. I think Jace is a little Jealous. I make our blog a little too girly for him.

Amy L.

Autumn said...

I see that you got it figured out! I just saw your message this morning!

The Eborn Family said...

You background looks so good Jeannie. Great Job!

Michael and Marisa said...

Here is another site that is free and doesn't delete your widgets. http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

Rhi said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that had a hard time with the background thing!

Dede said...

Cute page, it really adds alot. My sister had to teach me how!