A shout out to Marisa, who is my sister in laws sister! I have learned so much stuff from her today! She posted a comment on my page of where I can get new and free blog layouts and then i was checking out her links and there was one on how to do little girls hair. If any of you are like me I run out of ways to do Pazley's hair. I am so excited. Thanks Marisa! The hair link is
http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
Thursday, May 22, 2008
A Shout Out
Posted by Jeannie at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha. you are so funny. i wish I could take credit for finding those sites, but I got them from a friend of mine's blog. They are awesome though, glad you enjoyed them as much as I did.
cool! now i can allow myself to have girls since there is a way i can do their hair...:)
Hey that hair blog is pretty cute. I might even try some with Kylie. Maybe I'll have to give her some cough syrup first. hehe Just kidding. So are you enjoying your cold crappy memorial day as much as we are? Hope you are all well!
Jeannie-
Thank you for sharing that link to the blog! I am going to try some of them with Allison! Of course I will have to keep her distracted long enough to try one of them!
-Cindi
so I will need your address to send you an invite.... i would love to send you one :o)
love the site!!! With 3 boys and now a baby girl...I need all the help I can get! Thanks Jeannie!
Post a Comment