Thursday, May 22, 2008

Friday Night Acticity

So last Friday night Clint got at 3 so I wanted to do something fun! I ordered pizza we all got a drink and we headed up the mountain! We went to Little Reservoir up the Beaver mountain. Clint and I went there allot when we were dating and we haven't went and walked around it since then.
Pazley is such a poser!
They were having a rock throwing contest
Horrible I know =( but Pazley is in it so I had to post it.
Eating dinner


Dad and Eli eating pizza
WOW I love them!



3 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barton Bunch said...

These pics are so cute! You have an adorable family and thank you for your sweet comments! Everyone has their own obstacles and it is so humbling to know that there are so many people who care. You are a wonderful person! If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know ;)

Alyssa said...

SO CUTE! I love Pazley's cute hair. I also like your new blog layout BTW.