Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I forgot some!

I was walking in the trailer and I heard a scream, I turned around to see that Pazley had been hit in the face some how while Butch was putting wood in the fire! She thought that the world was coming to a end at that moment. It was sad but she had a good wound to show for it.

And this is a story all in it's self. Cameron on the left is a good family friend and as Paz would say her boyfriend. Well when Michelle came she brought another friend Mark on the right. Anyway Pazley was in heaven to have 2 boys sitting next to her. I had to take the picture because she looked at the boys and said to both of them," come close boys" it was so funny to hear her summons the boys and they do it. She is to funny.
Here her and Cameron are again having a good time.


2 comments:

LambFam said...

That looks fun I can't wait to be unpregnant so I can actually go so something!

Haiku Amy said...

Pazley is already summoning the boys, watch out little miss teen!