Monday, March 31, 2008

Eclipse prom 2007

So I don't know how many of you know that me and 4 of my crazy friends went to the Eclipse prom in Arizona last year! I was just looking through my pictures with my husband and he says, you girls and the twilight stuff. At the prom they had Edward and Jacob look-a-likes there so we can could get pictures with them, that was one of the best parts. Notice i have my arm around Jacob.. I took my time reading Eclipse and just finished it, it was bitter sweet because i have been reading it since September and i could just pick it up and get a good dose of it and now that i am finished i am sad.. But Breaking Dawn comes out soon!
Farewell for now!

5 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Jeannie you are a heartbreaker in this picture! Go Jeannie, go Jeannie...go go go Jeannie.

Tatum said...

Hey there Jeanni! It was good to hear from you!
Your kids are adorable! Keep in touch.

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

I am so happy you found me! I miss you so much too. I tell my hubby stories about FFA days and he loves them even though he gets a kick out it! Your kids are adorable. Aaron and I got a kick out of the Hannah Montana post. Love you tons and wish you the best! Can't wait to get back to Utah so I am closer to you. We will for sure have to go to the Beaver derby!

Alyssa said...

Cute! I remember that day well...Jacob was def better looking than Edward, so you were right to have your arm around him. :)

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

I am totally jealous of this pic! That would have been awesome to go to. Your kids are growing up so fast, they are so cute!

Tara