I got tagged yesterday by Matea and i dont know what to say that's why it has been so long since i posted i dont know what to say.
Tell 6 habits or things about yourself..
1. I am a reality tv junckie.. I am counting down the days until the Bachelor starts again... March 17...
2.I have a want to sew and be more of a modern housewife but i am worried what the outcome will be.
3.I am intimidated by others easilly..
4.I enjoy working out.. (You wouldn't know that by looking at me). I enjoy going to the gym.. I have a hard time getting myself there but love every minute of it while i am there..
5.I love being involved.. I feel like i have a void if i miss something..(sometimes this isn't always a good thing)
6.Most important i love my job as a stay at home mom and a wife.. I love my kids and the satisfaction of them doing well at something makes everything worth it....
Now i am tagging Candi, Amy, Julie Y. and Juli S. and Alyssa and Cindi and Lisa..if you havent allready been tagged...
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
TAG...Im it
Posted by Jeannie at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment