Jeannie I think yours are way cute. What did you end up using for your plastic inbetween to hold them out? Well your family is so cute! Love the Entertainer of the Year!
Jeannie, Can I personally vouch for your nursing covers? Mine is the best! It works great and I absolutely love it! Your pocket on the inside to put nursing pads in is the idea of the year. You're a genius! Love, Candi p.s. - This is the best blog ever. You should never delete it. p.p.s. - I get a cut of your profits for being such a good advertiser, right?
Okay - I already posted about the covers....now I'm posting about your new Blog Title because I couldn't find anywhere else to post about it....I love that quote, almost makes me cry. ~Candi
4 comments:
Jeannie I think yours are way cute. What did you end up using for your plastic inbetween to hold them out? Well your family is so cute! Love the Entertainer of the Year!
Jeannie,
Can I personally vouch for your nursing covers? Mine is the best! It works great and I absolutely love it! Your pocket on the inside to put nursing pads in is the idea of the year. You're a genius!
Love, Candi
p.s. - This is the best blog ever. You should never delete it.
p.p.s. - I get a cut of your profits for being such a good advertiser, right?
Jeannie,
Those are cute, ok, I guess I will buy one from you, even though there is not a dire need right now. Who knows, maybe one day.
Amers
p.s. I liked the red one that looks like the bandanna pattern or the teal with brown polka dots
Okay - I already posted about the covers....now I'm posting about your new Blog Title because I couldn't find anywhere else to post about it....I love that quote, almost makes me cry.
~Candi
Post a Comment